This is my current obsession - my i-mate JAM. I totally love it! I'm using it to...
- Phone (naturally).
- Listen to my mp3 collection, especially for all my auto-synced podcasts.
- Stay up to date with all the websites and blogs I'm subscribed to (using the excellent AvantGo software).
- Manage my contacts, diary and tasks (integrates with Outlook on my laptop).
- Outline new ideas using Streamliner - very cool.
- Take photos and videos (I have a 1Gb SD card, so plenty of room).
- Surf the web.
It occasionally needs a soft reset (the equivalent of rebooting your PC), and the the very occasional hard reset (think format c:), but I can live with it - especially now that I can quickly back up and restore using Sprite Backup.
I used to be quite interesting.
[Edit] Forgot to mention that I also use SplashID (which syncs to my laptop) to securely store all my passwords, account numbers, software activation codes, etc. No more lost scraps of paper.
And - coolest of all - how could I possibly forget to mention that I also watch DVDs on my i-mate using Pocket DVD Studio that compresses a full-length DVD to less than 200K. Four DVD's on one memory card!